There are 10 lessons in this course:
- Events and Event handling What is an Event Event Handling Document Object Model
- Emails, Forms and Form Validation What is Form Validation Validating Text Fields Validating other Inputs
- Pop Ups and Navigation Menus Alert Box Prompt Box Confirm Box Menus Pure CSS Menus
AIMS OF THE COURSE:
- Understand conditional statements and explain in which situations they are used.
- HTML language: Hyper-Text Markup Language is used for defining the structure of the content such as paragraphs, lists, tables, images, comments, forms, and others.
- CSS style sheets: Style sheets are used to define how the elements should be displayed. This is also interpreted by the browser, which displays the various elements on the webpage with the styles and formats obtained from the relevant style sheets.