This course consists of 8 lessons.
- UNDERSTANDING THE HUMANBRAIN
- BRAIN ANATOMY & BEHAVIOUR
- BRAIN CHEMISTRY & ELECTRONICS
- BIOLOGY & NEUROLOGY IN LEARNING & MEMORY
- BRAIN DAMAGE
- ASSESSMENT & OUTCOMES OF BRAIN DAMAGE
- TREATMENT & MANAGEMENT OF BRAIN DAMAGE
- APPLICATIONS OF NEUROPSYCHOLOGICAL RESEARCH
Our 20 hour courses are self paced and will help you understand a topic in a short amount of time. You can work through the course when you like- test yourself with mini-tests along the way. There are extra case studies or research you can undertake if you would really like to get into the topic. Once you have completed the lessons and self assessment tasks, there is a final exam undertaken online- you can then download your personalised certificate.