Improve your sales skills or those of your staff!
- 20-hour online course
- written in conjunction with Garden Centres of Australia
Learn the art of selling - understanding that a more professional approach to selling is the key to improved sales in today’s competitive environment.
There are 8 lessons in this course:
- Presentation, Personality and Communication in Selling
- Personality, Self-Awareness and Attitude
- Types of Shoppers
- Communication, Active Listening and Conversation Selling
- Communicating Confidence
- Trends in Garden Centre Customers
- Helping the Product Sell Itself
- Merchandising and Displays
- How Customers Pay
- Garden Centre Products and Services
- Product Knowledge
- What is Product Knowledge?
- Knowing your competition
- Marketing For Garden Centres and Nurseries
- Mark Ups in Garden Centres – What to Charge
- What is a ‘Reasonable’ Mark Up?
- Selling Made Simple
- Introduction - The selling process
- Steps in Sales
- Using Language to Promote Sales
- Creating Logical Sentences
- Reduce Confusion in Your Sales Approach
- The Opening - Gaining Customer Attention
- Timing and Opening a Sale
- Closing a Sale (COS)
- The Law and Selling
- Ethics and Selling
- Ethics in Sales
- Guidelines for Ethical Marketing and Selling
- Gaining and Keeping Customers
- Customer Satisfaction
- Measuring Success
Each lesson culminates in an assignment which is submitted to the school, marked by the school's tutors and returned to you with any relevant suggestions, comments, and if necessary, extra reading.